- I got addicted after seeing them open for TOOL back in March. I first heard the singles "Stuck On You" & "The Nurse Who Loved Me", Fantastic Planet
is my most played album now! very awesome 90's alternative/space rock.* Glassjaw
- I decided to skip the big fair this year, good move on my part ....stayed home and discovered this amazing post-hardcore band! I randomly clicked on their music video for "Ape Dos Mil", quickly fell in love with their sound.
* The 1975
- I randomly bought their CD while picking up "Ghost Stories" ...I ended up liking this album a bit more. It's a great record, 10/10. (Settle Down // Robbers)
- I've always been aware of the name but never heard the music itself ...well I finally did ("Warning Sign" got me hooked) and I'm fan of all the albums, including the new one!
- For the very first time I looked past the singles and checked out the full discography, so glad I did! They have some hidden gems.
- I was listening to a lot of "NIN" and this band was recommended, awesome alternative band. (Where Do We Go From Here // Can't You, Trip Like I Do)
Other favorites this year:No Devotion /// ††† (Crosses) /// My Ticket Home /// Dayshell /// Lesser Key /// M83 /// My Bloody Valentine /// Pity Sex
my last.fm - www.last.fm/user/DarkMessenger…